Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I almost didn't post a Wordless Wednesday today. I think that would be the first one since I started! But, to be totally honest with you, I just don't feel like being funny, nor do I feel like laughing. (Maybe that means I really need the laugh though) But then I found this video from a Concert of Praise Rehearsal.

I figured since it is wordless music, it will count for Wordless Wednesday. It reminds me of a Saturday Night Live version of church. And the guy on the trumpet is Adaryll's long-lost fraternity brother from Texas Tech. It's so cool that God has brought them back together- they used to be on stage together in a jazz band and now they lead worship together at HCBC!

Sit back and enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Matt Cothern??

Brandy said...

It's too bad you can't see Matt's shirt. It's Will Ferrell and "More Cowbell!"

Jenibug7 said...

Yes- Matt Cothern! See his blog under my friends and family list- Brandy & Matt

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Jackson said...

Sweet memories hearing AJ play!!!