Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Little Miss Personality

The place where we get all the kids' photos taken is having a national photo contest. There is a 0-2 year category and a 2-4 year category. The contest is called 2008 Unique Personalities, so they are specifically looking for photos that show the kids' personalities. It always seems like we get GREAT pictures all year, and then AWFUL ones when contests are going on (and in order to enter a photo in the contest, it has to be taken during the contest time period).
So, today I took Elena (Elias is too old) to get her contest picture taken. We ended up with three really great shots and couldn't decide which to enter! So, here they are: Elena's new personality shots. Which one do you like?








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

#2 is greatness!!

Ki said...

I love #3!

Stephanie said...

These are great! I think #2 shows the most personality. :)

myra said...

#1, definately #1.....how many times can I vote?

myra said...

#1!!

myra said...

did I say #1??? Yes most definately #1

Meghan said...

#2!!

Brandy said...

I like #3. So do you have a specific photographer you use, or is it luck of the draw? The one we had today was AWFUL!

Cathy said...

#2, where she's pointing. Very pizzazz-y.

keeprunnin said...

I love #3!!