Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shout Out

In my futile attempt to figure out who all you blogstalkers are out there, I am starting a new game. I am going to send a "shout out" to a group of cities. If you live in one of them, leave a comment with your first name (maybe last initial?) so I can know who you are! Seriously, 2100+ hits in less than 2 months means that someone besides the regular comment-leavers read this site! Plus, my site-meter actually lets me see where you people are located, just not who you actually are.
Here we go with round 1: Today, I am sending a shout out to...
1. Indianapolis (or the Greater Indianapolis area!), Indiana
2. Katy, Texas
3. Chula Vista, California
If you live in one of those cities, holler back!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Steve Makelki...live in Houston (near Katy), went to school with Adaryll who introduced me to your blog quite some time ago. I enjoy reading it...cute kiddos!

Meghan said...

Holla from Indy!

amypfan said...

Faithful blog stalker right here!

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

Multiple times a day blog stalker right in your own backyard. Matt and Adaryll went to Tech together. I love reading your posts!

Jenibug7 said...

Steve- I thought that was you in Katy, but I wasn't sure! I just see "Katy, TX" on the report every once in a while...

indymommy said...

Amy from Indy!

Ki said...

Yo, I'm here!
Kirsten

Anonymous said...

You know I'm a daily stalker!

Millers said...

Branches sends Hellos to our fellow Hoosiers :)

Willow said...

Read you all the time, love watching those darling babies grow!