Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Lesson In Self Control

Sunday, as I got ready for church, I could hear "Jesus loves me, this I know" being sung in Elena's baby monitor. We actually have a video monitor with a camera in each kid's room, so I turned it on and ran to get my digital camera to record her. By the time I found it, she had stopped singing. What I saw, instead, was a lesson in self control. (Remember, we have a "do not get out of bed" rule at the Jordan house, and Elena hasn't yet broken that rule)

3 comments:

The Partin's said...

Can I send my kids to your house!?

Tiffany Leininger said...

That is too funny! Gotta love 2 year olds! I am impressed that she stayed in. We are hoping to enforce that same rule with Elise when she moves to her big girl bed in a couple of weeks. We'll see what happens. :) I wanted to tell you that I really like Elias's school photos. I can't believe how big he has gotten! He looks so old now. Good luck getting through the school week. I know I would be in tears too!

Tiffany

Adaryll Jordan said...

Honestly folks, 'fes up...you know this looks like a Dharma video!