Thursday, May 8, 2008

Splish Splash

We tried to go to our neighborhood pool this morning. (I know, I can't believe it is already open either- it actually has been open, and packed, for about a month!) Apparently you have to have a key, and I never got one, so I will have to find out more about that.
So we went up the road to this little public park with a fun water area. My verdict: WAY cooler than going to a pool with 1 Mommy and 2 kids that can't swim! The kids had a BLAST! And, I just have to say it- Man, they sure are cute!!! (Check out the pink shades. She kept them on the whole time until we got in the car, when she pushed them up onto her head!)









2 comments:

myra said...

Ok, sooooo cute!! And all my boys "took a haircut" too, very funny! Neighborhood pool and little water park???? HOW COOL!! No wonder you love it there :) And aren't gardens fun!! Thanks for the pics and stories, it so helps me feel connect when we're so far away. Love you guys lots!

amypfan said...

I want a park like that here!!