Saturday, May 31, 2008

Peanut Butter Jelly

If you haven't already heard the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song, you HAVE to click this link and hear it. It makes me laugh every time I listen to it. Mostly because Adaryll has been singing "It's peanut butter jelly time - - peanut butter jelly!" for months to Elias whenever he has PB&J (which is a pretty regular occurance!). And I had no idea it was an actual song until I heard Adaryll watching this youtube video last night. Now I can't stop laughing that someone actually wrote and recorded a song about PB&J (and the youtube video has over 6 million hits?!).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDNFaGfT4

2 comments:

Millers said...

You have got to be kidding me!! Ian new the song and really enjoyed dancing to it. You go Adarryl

Cathy said...

We'd never heard of this, and Chris came over while I was listening, and just started doing his funky whiteboy dance. He Loved It!