Friday, May 16, 2008

Psalm 5:3

Psalm 5:3 says "In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation."
Please join me in prayer right now for 2 things:
1. My little 2 year old friend, Chris, is having surgery today to put in a G-tube, through which he will be fed for the next several weeks or months. Please pray for his parents and for him and for the medical team they will be interacting with. His surgery is today at 12:30 Indiana time. (see link to his blog "Little Chris" and his mom's blog "Eric & Cathy" on my friends list)
2. We have a showing scheduled on our house in Indiana today between 10 and 12.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Thank you Jen. Prayer is such a powerful thing. God's love is even more powerful, and we can do so much with his power by our side. Things are going, not well, but not bad, so only going. But God is with us, his surgery went well, and nothing awful has come out of it.
I keep focusing on Jeremiah 29:11, For I have wonderful plans for you, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. God has wonderful plans for Chris, things we don't know anything about, but amazing wonderful things. Just in meeting him, he can lasso the hearts of strangers, and that is his Gift. His name means Christ-bearer, and he brings such a light of Christ everywhere he goes...even in the hospital. I welcome your prayers, and your appeal for more prayers.
Love you all.

amypfan said...

Amen, ladies!
And how did the showing go?