Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That is the sound of buzzers. Elias has been asking for a haircut the last few days. Actually, I told him he needed a haircut, so he has been asking for a haircut "just like Daddy's". We have buzzed him several other years right as summer began, and I was always amazed at how much older he looks with no hair. When I finished today, I told him he looks like a soldier. Now we will have to learn the soldier boy dance. THAT will be something to blog about! Coming soon- blog video of Elias (and maybe Mommy) doing the soldier boy dance!


So here are the pictures:

"This is my before picture. Let's put these on your blog, Mommy! Then everyone can see that I took a haircut" (not sure why he "takes" haircuts, but that is what he has always said)



"Before what?"

"I look JUST LIKE DADDY!!!"

"You aren't getting near these curls with those things!!!"

1 comment:

amypfan said...

He looks so old! Love the huge hair on Elaina too. :)