Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jordans give Hi-5 a High Five

Elias found a new show on Discovery Kids yesterday called Hi-5. It reminded me of Kids Incorporated (anyone remember that one? K! I! D! S! Yeah!). The opening song of the Hi-5 episode featured the 5 singers each dressed in shirts with a different flag on them. So I was checking them out- I saw an American flag, a Britain flag, and (you won't believe this) a TEXAS flag! I thought that was rather odd, but below is a picture of an actual specialty license plate you can get here.



Still, I couldn't stop thinking about it, so I had to look it up online. Turns out that one of them wears a USA flag and the others are Texas, Hawaii (looks like a Brittish flag on the shirt), Alaska, and North Carolina. Random! It was way cooler when I thought they were all countries.

2 comments:

Jay and April said...

Jacob started watching Hi-5 last year and likes it. Although these days he'll take the Transformers cartoon over that any day!

amypfan said...

Quite random.... but hooray for Kids Incorporated!! And you've been very prolific with the blogging lately. :)