Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Most Awesome Day Ever!

When I picked Elias up from school on Friday, he informed me that is was "The Most Awesome Day Ever!!!!" It was his 6th birthday and he had taken multi-colored cupcakes to school to share with that class. That alone probably would have been fine, but we proceeded to drive home and open presents with Daddy.
Unbeknownst to Elias, I had combined ALL his and my birthday money and purchased a Wii. He has been asking for a Wii for months and I had told him it would probably be Christmas before we could get one. So, thanks Honey & Raun, GrandDad & Oma, and Grandma-Great for contributing to this great gift! Thanks Brent & Jenna for the LeapFrog book and to GrandDad & Oma for the flight suit! He loves all of it and concluded the night telling us that it was the best birthday he had ever had. And we haven't even had his party yet!





2 comments:

The Partin's said...

Wii rocks...my kids, the big one included, are Wiing (?) all the time :) Have fun!!! Happy Birthday Elias!!

Millers said...

So glad that Elias was so excited. I hope that you haven't hurt yourself yet playing. Good to see the Carters as well. I can't believe how much Elias has changed. He looks like a big kid now and so grown up. I sure miss you guys and wish that someday we will be able to get to your house and play the WII together. Give everyone love from the Millers.