Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Elias!

Elias is 6 years old today! That's right- SIX! I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday I Adaryll and I were staring into the beautiful eyes of our new 6 pound, 5 ounce scrawny little wrinkled boy. And to think that those are the same eyes that I look into each day now just amazes me.
Elias is such a blessing to our family. He is extremely caring and sensitive and loving. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make people laugh. He makes friends easily. He is just such a cool little boy!
There is just something special about a monther-son relationship. I am learning more about it each day. So, Happy Birthday to my favorite little boy in the whole wide world!

(This pic is actually a couple of years old, but I love it!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Elias! I love you! I hope you are having a great day and got something you really, really wanted for your birthday. Love, Honey.

Willow said...

Happy Birthday Elias, I remember you crawling all over TPCC and when you would hear your daddy playing his music, you would head right for the sanctuary,and you were sooo fast!!We love you and miss you and are so proud of the big boy you have become. God bless you.

Adaryll Jordan said...

Happy Birthday, Elias.

I have prayed for you since before you were born.

You are so very much more than what I prayed for. Keep growing up strong in the Lord.

-Daddy