Monday, October 13, 2008

The Birdies

Everyone out there in blog land knows how much Elena likes birds, right? Remember the prayer from a few weeks ago when she thanked God for each individual bird in her room? She really has a great appreciation for these wonderful creatures!
Last night, as the Cowboys were about to lose to the Arizona Cardinals, Elena crawled up in Adaryll's lap. After she got a good look at the helmets of the two teams, Elena exclaimed, "I like the birdies, Daddy! I like the birdies!"

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Matt was a little disappointed a few weeks ago when Noah wanted to root for the Redskins!

Stephanie said...

Is she still a part of the Jordan family?? :)

Cathy said...

I used to root for the Dolphins and the Bengals sheerly because I liked their helmets. I'm with the girl. But I second Stephanie's question.

jen armstrong said...

uh-oh elena. try again baby girl before the rest of your family hears you!

Adaryll Jordan said...

She's still in the family, but I'm keeping a closer eye on her than usual.