Monday, June 16, 2008

Jesus... On A Stick

Elias brought home a Jesus on a stick from church yesterday. (see picture below)

Actually, Elias just informed me that it isn't Jesus, but when I asked him who it was he said, "I think either Elijah or John the Baptist".
Regardless, Elena saw it on the floor of the car when we got in to go somewhere to night and started exclaiming "Jesus, Jesus!" as I buckled her seatbelt. When I finally saw what she was pointing to and gave it to her, she proceeded to sing her own improvisational song about Jesus. I tried to get her to sing it again when we got home...

3 comments:

jen armstrong said...

completely cracked up out loud! i love it!!!

Adaryll Jordan said...

I was there and I still laugh everytime I see it!

amypfan said...

So cute! Bryn still calls Jesus "Je," as in "my man G." :)