Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Elena!

Yesterday was the big day- Elena turned 2 years old! I still can't believe that is possible! We had a great family day with egg-free cake. Elena liked the cake, but not enough to dig into it. The really funny part was that she was fascinated and terrified (At the same time!) by the party blower things. Here are some pics and videos. (FYI- we did redecorate her room and put her in the big girl bed- more on that later)

Video: Happy Birthday to You

Video: Party Blower Tickle Madness

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Love That Laugh. We call that the "Hearty Lumberjack Laugh" around here. I see Mommy helped with the candles. Good call.

amypfan said...

Love the pics where she's naked except for crown and jewels! This is Bryn's favorite way to be as well. :)

Jay and April said...

Post the new room pics already!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Elena! I love her outfit...diaper, necklace & tiara. Very nice. I think my favorite part of this post is hearing Elias singing Happy Birthday! I'm glad he acquired a liking for that song somewhere along the way.

Aunt Jenny