Friday, June 8, 2007

What a Week!

I have not just been being lazy not posting- it has been a week of chaos and insanity. In the past few days we have seen a fever of 104.8, been to the pediatrician a couple of times, had both kids finish a round of antibiotics, had a garage sale and moved the "bargain" piano OUT, gutted the garage and organized it all after the garage sale, painted a bookshelf and redecorated our front "music" room, installed our new (thanks Himelicks!) programmable thermostat, and sent Elias every day to his very first VBS!


WHAT a week!!! I actually can't believe I am still standing- ok I am sitting and am not sure I could stand if I wanted to. Maybe not even if the house caught on fire, which I guess is okay because you are supposed to crawl under the smoke, right???


So, hopefully I will get rested up this weekend before Adaryll leaves to Hungary.
We are going to miss him tons, but he is so excited for this mission opportunity and the chance to meet and serve fellow ministers in Europe. While he is gone we plan to try to just stay busy to make the time go by quickly- I signed Elias up for swimming lessons through the Rec Center and a cooking class at the library. I think he will love both.


I finally got a couple of pics of Elena in her dedication dress (Mother's Day) I smocked for her a couple of months ago, so I am going to post them today.


1 comment:

The Spears said...

She is just so cute!! I love the dress!