Saturday, June 9, 2007

Elias' First Ever VBS!

Elias got to attend Vacation Bible School at a neighbor's church this past week. It was sort of our test to see if he (and, more truthfully, I) was ready to sign him up for preschool this fall. He was gone from 8:15-12:45 each day and came home bubbling over with excitement about what he had done, who he had met, songs he had sung, crafts he had made, etc. He had such a great time and it really was nice to have some "alone" time with Elena. Here are some pictures of him being picked up the first day...

2 comments:

The Spears said...

I can't believe what a big boy he is! I am so glad that he had so much fun. Maybe I will call him this week on "his phone" and find out how it went!! I miss my morning calls with him!

Jackson said...

Look how tight he's holding his pig! Precious!