Saturday, June 9, 2007

Shake Your Groove Thang...








Elena is as much into music as Elias ever was, and she particularly likes to get her groove on when she hears a good beat. You know- shake her little bootie.


This morning I was trying on her new swimsuit when she decided she needed to go to the playroom and play for a bit. She specifically wanted to see if it would make a good dancing suit. Apparently it did! I uploaded a video of her grooviness to youtube, and you should be able to click the video link at the top right of this blog to watch it...sorry it is sideways- I was able to rotate it in my Kodak software, but it uploaded sideways on the web. Anyone know how to fix that??? Just turn your head 90 degrees to the left and be entertained...


2 comments:

The Barts said...

Thank you for your sweet comments about Micah. Elena is cute and you have a beautiful family. Go Heels!

The Spears said...

That video is too funny! You can almost read her mind in there as well. She cracks me up. I love how she amuzes herself too