Sunday, June 24, 2007

Daddy's Home!

Daddy finally came home to us after 11 long days away! He had such an amazing time- and he took some great pictures. I am posting some really pretty ones here.


The kids were both super-excited to see him, and I don't think I could have been more thrilled myself! We are glad our family is all under one roof again!
One of the highlights of the trip to Hungary was that Adaryll got to play a jazz concert with a guy from Pennsylvania (on piano) and a guy from Romania (on bass guitar). Everyone who went on the trip has mentioned to me how neat that night was. Jazz, we were all reminded, in an international language. I am posting a video in the next couple of days of that concert- it will be in the top right corner of this site. The picture is not very clear, but it is the music we all want to hear anyway....


No comments: