Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Bit Confused

As you read in last night's post, Elena LOVES the moon. She gets excited about it every night. If we are in the car, she talks to it out her window the whole way home. Maybe she will be an astronaut. :)
So, tonight, I thought I would take her love of the moon a little deeper. You know, give her an appreciation for the God of the universe who made that moon she loves so dearly. After asking Elias to let Elena answer my question, I asked her if she knew who made the moon. Silence. Again, I asked, "Elena, do you know who made that moon?" "Ummmmmm", she replied, "Santa Claus!"

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Maybe it's that age? Ella loves the moon, too! She's always looking for it and is sad when it's cloudy. She even convinces herself (and tries to do the same for us) that the sun is the moon.