Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Things That Bother

You can comment on any that bother you too, or you can add to the list.
Next week: things we love.
1. School zones. I think a perk of actually paying for your kid to go to private school should be that somehow you start and end at times different from public school, so you don't have to deal with school zones.
2. Dust. The kind inside your house. Where does this stuff keep coming from?!
3. Songs on the radio that make me cry.
4. Crying. It gives me a headache.
5. Annoying songs that you hear and then can't stop singing in your head. Sometimes I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown if I can't stop humming so-and-so song.
6. Whining. Enough said.
7. Alarm clocks. (see previous post)
8. Spiders. Adaryll killed a tarantula in our garage yesterday. UGH!!!! Elias was all about killing it when it was running around, but was sad and concerned when we said it was a tarantula. His teacher apparantly has a tarantula, so Elias wanted to know what this one's name was, etc.
9. Flies. Not because they are such a bother in themselves, but because Elena has a nervous breakdown everytime she sees one. But it does always bring a smile to my face when, once swatted, she tells the fly "night night bug" before it goes in the trash.

3 comments:

The Partin's said...

AMEN to whining, alarm clocks and dust!!! Let me add to it...slow drivers, weeds, commercials that try to sell things to my kids when I am not in the room and the end of summer...just to name a few:)

Stephanie said...

How about the people who go the school zone speed limit even after 4:30 when it should be normal? I was behind one of them today...

Cathy said...

3 and 4 go hand in hand don't they. And dust is mostly teensy bugs and dead skin cells, stuff you don't want to think about. I know you love the outdoors, but the "wildlife" seems to invade your home pretty often.