Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday Marathon

Wednesday is going to be sort of a trying day for me. I have to take Elena for allergy testing in the morning, which consists of a prick on her back for every item they want to test. It might be 10, it might be 75. I won't know until we get there. Elias is going to work with Adaryll, which will be really good. Her crying and him talking all at the same time would just be too much.
With that in mind, I am going to post a Wordless Wednesday Marathon. I am anticipating that if I don't laugh Wednesday, I might cry. But I know that if you all leave comments for all of these pictures, I will come home to that warm, fuzzy, feel-the-love-of-the-blog-comments feeling. And that will make it all better.

For each picture, leave your comment of what the picture's caption could be. Blogstalkers who never leave comments- this would be a good day to make your identity known. It would make me feel so happy to know who you are!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

"This is what happens when you eat a mouthful of sour Pop Rocks."

Millers said...

What's that smell, is my hair doing something smelly?

Cathy said...

This is what happens to your hair when you eat too many bogeys. (See below!)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, mom - don't scare me like that. It goes right to my head!!
(Karlene : )

Anonymous said...

(Sung to the tune of "We've Havin' a Heat Wave)
Oh, we're havin' a hair day, we're havin' a hair day..."
(Jo)

Jackson said...

"This is the finger that went in the light socket!"

Jay and April said...

"I grew an afro. Not only did it make me cool, but it did wonders for my career."

amypfan said...

I think the height of my hair is greater than the height of my head.

Anonymous said...

future einstein says "I have an idea mommy"