Monday, July 21, 2008

Back Among the Living

Ahhhhh. I am so glad THAT is over! The kids are both drinking well and eating bland carbs, and their fevers are finally gone. I am finally eating and drinking too, and I think I am on the tail end of the fever. We are all still holding out and praying Adaryll will stay healthy!
I had a nice shower this evening and literally felt like I was able to wash all the sick off of me. I feel SO much better. Thank God we are in a country with running water, and water-heaters no less! I feel like I am back among the living! Tomorrow will be another day of re-disinfecting the house. And we'll probably try to make it out somewhere... anywhere... since we haven't left the house since Saturday morning.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Amen! That is great, Jen. I hope you guys, starting to feel well again, enjoy your day together.

Anonymous said...

What an ordeal you have had!!! I hope Adaryll continues to stay well and the rest of you continue to get better!

Jay and April said...

well this answers my question to the email I sent you yesterday.

Willow said...

Praise God, the Jordan family is alive and well and still kicking!!