Thursday, July 10, 2008

Handsome Boy, Beautiful Girl

Could these two be any cuter? Everytime I go to get their pictures done, I have my breath taken away when I actually see the prints. Uh- they are so stinkin' cute! (Ok, I realize this is their mother talking and I am a little biased)
And I realize that we were just at the photo studio like 2 weeks ago, but I got a really good coupon (and I am addicted). Today, just before the shoot, as I was spraying Elias' hair down, he says to me "We can put this on our blog. And you can type Handsome Boy." So here it is.

My Sweet Hillbillies

Handsome Boy

Beautiful Girl

Seriously, doesn't he look like 15 in this one!?

I love this outfit on her!



Hugs all around for my sweeties!

9 comments:

Millers said...

I can't believe how cute those kids are. Either they are really good or your kids are amazing. I go for the second option. I could just eat them up. Those are truly great pictures.

Stephanie said...

These are great! The one of Elias looks like it could be his senior picture!

BTW, side A said, "My sister died five days after giving birth."

Side B said, "My life changed. God did not."

Jordan said...

you have some photogenic children! i can see Adaryll in Elias on the "handsome boy" pik.

Ki said...

Jen,
They are soooo beautiful, and you can really see their personalities in the pictures. I love that you can see both you and AJ in their faces!
Kirsten

Unknown said...

They ARE so stinkin cute! You have a right to be biased. Great job on the blog Jen. I love reading it.

Ginny said...

Hi! I wish we were in the same softball league. I think he only has HCBC teams that they play. We play in the league with Shoreline and Gateway- not my choice :) ADORABLE PICTURES!!

Ginny said...

I'll definitely let you know- thanks!! We had fun this morning- despite some of the crazy distractions- God worked it all out :) Glad to know one person reads my blog entries :)

Willow said...

They just get more gorgeous every time I see them! Have you ever considered TV commercials, those kids could sell me anything!

McCullough Family said...

I LOVE these! So sweet.