Thursday, July 3, 2008

4 Games in 6 Nights

I grew up going to several triple-A baseball games each summer, and I have so many good memories of those times. So I love that Adaryll has been taking Elias to the Round Rock Express (Houston Astros feeder team) games here. They actually got to go to 4 games last week because of some generous church members with season tickets. It has been so fun watching them build memories together and just "being boys".
Adaryll played the national anthem at the opening of the game last Saturday. He had seen the ad for auditions several months ago, and I had convinced him of how cool it would be for the kids if he did that! There is a video of it on his blog-http://www.adaryll.blogspot.com. That was also the night that we let Elias do the bungee trampoline thing (hence yesterday's video). I couldn't believe he wanted to do that! What happened to our shy, timid boy?!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My grandparents used to take my sister and I to Louisville Redbirds (before they were the Bats) games all the time. Definitely good times! I would always tell my grandpa that I "wanted to go for a walk." Really that just meant I wanted ice cream in a hat. I had quite a collection of those little hats! Good times!