Saturday, July 5, 2008

And It Goes On And On And On

Seriously, the music in this house never stops. Between Adaryll, Elias, and me, we pretty much had it covered. But now that Elena is singing too- well, let's just say there won't be much silence in our house for a long time. Oh- and you should hear the car rides! The girl will sing along with CD's she hasn't heard in 3 months. Funny that it was all up in her head that whole time.
This is a clip from dinner tonight. It went on and on and on, so I finally just motioned to Adaryll that I HAD to get the camera. This is her own special self-composed medley...

7 comments:

The Spears said...

I love this kid! I love this family and all of the great music you provide.

Jenibug7 said...

LOL- I just got an email asking what is up with Elena's hair in this video. Let me explain. This is after-nap, not-going-anywhere-today, about-to-get-my-Saturday-night-hairwash-for-church-tomorrow, so-we-didn't-do-nuthin'-with-it hairdo. I don't think Elena will ever be able to just roll out of bed and put on a cap to go out, eh?

Stephanie said...

Hang on to this - I'm sure they'll want to use it when she's on American Idol someday. :)

Ginny said...

How adorable! I used to do that when I was growing up- my parents got so tired of me singing along with commercials by the time I was in middle school- they put me in voice lessons :) It was nice to see you again- Adaryll is an amazing saxaphone player and I'm so glad you guys are Hill Country!

Sarah said...

this was exactly what i needed to hear after an incredibly long day! i love it!

Sarah said...

it's me again - for some reason my comment posted under my cousin's name instead of mine. this was kristi talking!

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to hear Isaac's girlfriend sing along. I think I heard Isaac sing another rendition of that song the other day. She is so cute, curly hair and all!