Sunday, July 27, 2008

House Guest

We knew, moving to Texas, that we would have more houseguests than what we have had before. Now that we live close to family, we have already had lots of people come to visit who have never been able to do that before. It is awesome, and we love having the space to house friends and family who want to come visit. Hotel Jordan is open and taking reservations! :)
This week, however, we had a different type of houseguest. You know, the unwelcome kind. I guess this is maybe something we should have expected being in Texas and all, but it still took me by surprise. I had to take his picture before I got rid of him...


2 comments:

Cathy said...

My parents lived in Texas pre-me, and her words of wisdom on the subject of scorpions, "If you've seen one, number 2 is nearby." According to her they always traveled in pairs. Be on the lookout!

Willow said...

Have you named it yet?