Thursday, February 5, 2009

Elena's Interpretation

Elias has been a big fan of The Lawrence Welk Show (PBS Saturday nights) for as long as I can remember. A couple of weeks ago, Elena decided to get in on the fun. Her dancing went on and on, and I finally just had to capture it in a video. I love the way she "feels" the music. It reminds me of her own version of modern interpretive dance. And how she applauds so enthusiastically at the end. Not sure this could be any cuter. (ok, maybe if she were wearing a tutu and leg-warmers)

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Girl has Moves!

Andrea said...

She's got a mean waltz going there! Should we watch for her on "So You Think You Can Dance" in a few years?

Ki said...

Bobby and Sissy sure are good dancers! I used to watch LW every week with my Nanny :)

Ginny said...

You officially have one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen :)

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!! I love how she runs up the stairs when they do.

tricia said...

adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I love it! I really like how she was so intent on trying her best to really imitate the moves.

Cathy said...

OK, thusly motivated by the cuteness, and Chris bugging me to watch TV this evening, we watched Lawrence Welk. He loved it! Loved the band, especially the piano player and guitarist, but was absolutely hypnotized by the accordionist. Think you may have started something...

Mary said...

This was great!!! Very good! I have a 2 1/2 year old that also watches Lawrence Welk on Saturday nights, and she dances and dances! It's great to see these little ones enjoying PBS so much! :)
Thank you for sharing! And I just happen to stumble upon your blog too!