Thursday, February 26, 2009

Taking the Bed Back

These are the photos to go with the story I posted earlier today. :)


8 In the Bed... from left to right: Elena, Pizza, Macaroni, Spaghetti, Baby Jordan (who I failed to mention in previous pose, probably because her name is so not memorable), Lasagna, Other Baby, and Mr. Frog
I decided this was really getting out of hand, but Elena did not want to part with any of the babies. So we brought in the baby bed from the playroom and put it in Elena's room.

5 babies moved into the baby bed at naptime today. After a few minutes, Elena started crying really, really hard and yelling "I WANT LASAAAAAAAAAAAAGNA!!!" So we ended up moving Lasagna back into Elena's bed. Tonight she tucked all 5 of these babies (the 4 Italians plus Baby Jordan) back into the baby bed again. So far, she hasn't had any second thoughts.

10 comments:

McCullough Family said...

This is SO cute!

Brandy said...

Crackin' me up! Love it! I can't wait to get there! :)

Ki said...

Precious! Thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

I've been known to scream "I WANT LASAAAAAAAAAAAAGNA!!!" now and then as well.

Anonymous said...

this is too cute.
and jenny's comment is too funny. =)

Anonymous said...

There were 8 in the bed and the little one said, "Roll over, roll over...." Do you know that song? Elena is living it. :0)

Adaryll Jordan said...

Anita- Yes, that song just kept rolling through my mind over and over when I was taking these pictures.
Lissie- I know, huh? Aunt Jenny is one funny chick. :)

Adaryll Jordan said...

Oops, didn't realize I am logged in as Adaryll. Just for clarification, that last comment and this one are both actually from Jen.

lissie said...

"aunt jenny"
that's familiar to my ears whereas "jenny" is not.
i've heard good things about "Aunt jenny" and i'm glad i get to enjoy her too!

amypfan said...

Too stinking cute!