Sunday, April 26, 2009

KerPLUNK! Konk! Boing!

That is the sound of all the balls I am supposed to be juggling hitting the floor. Clearly, blogging is one of them. I am pretty sure my hiatus is the longest in my blogging history.
But I'm back. Don't get too excited as this post isn't going to be worth your 2 week wait. It's mainly just to let you know that all the Jordans are still alive. In case you were starting to wonder.
There is just so much to cover from the last couple of weeks, and it is 12:44am. So I will sum it all up in a list and, hopefully, elaborate later.
  • My Grandma (and the kids' Grandma-Great) got to visit from Tucson, AZ.
  • My mom and Raun came with her and they all spent Easter with us.
  • Elena puked all over herself in Sunday School on Easter. Then she spent the next week with intestinal problems which eventually spread to both Mommy and Daddy.
  • Adaryll went to a gun show. (I know, you are dying for an explanation, aren't you?)
  • Elias had a field trip to Barton Springs and Zilker Park
  • At the suggestions of many friends and the prompting of 2009-2010 tuition for Elias, I have started a hairbow business. I have been making bows like a maniac and plan to build a website this week. The official launch will be in a week, but I have already delivered bows to paying customers!
  • Elias has been "Coach Elias" on his t-ball team because of his broken foot. The cast comes off Friday!!!
  • Adaryll played the national anthem at a Round Rock Express baseball game
  • Elena did the trampoline/bungee cord thing at the Express game.
  • Elias pulled out his 4th tooth. (Completely by himself!!)
  • The boys went on their first HCBC Father/Son Campout

And that, my friends, is just the tip of the iceberg. There have been dozens of conversations and happenings which brought forth the thought "I need to blog about this". I only hope I can keep my brain cells long enough to get them down. Which will never happen if I keep staying up this late, so goodnight!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Sounds like an eventful 2 weeks! Life is an interesting thing, huh?!

I am so excited that we are going to be able to meet up with you, Adaryll, and the kids in Oklahoma City! Can't wait!

Aunt Jenny said...

Thank you for the post. I was suffering from withdrawal. I can't wait to hear more about the father/son camping trip. I'm not really surprised about the gun show...it is Texas afterall.