Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I totally forgot that today was Wednesday! I guess that might be another clue as to the losing of one's mind- not knowing what day it is...
Oh, and the winners for last week are me and Adaryll. That is probably cheating somehow (even though there are no rules), but here are the comments:
Me: "Elena for president!"
Adaryll: "The eyes of Texas are upon you."

Here is this week's picture. I can't wait to hear your captions! (and I promise not to play or at least not to pick myself as a winner again)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes, the cute kid potion is complete!

The Fones Files said...

awwww....that is the cutest picture of Elena! I am glad to see I have another blog to follow (-:

The Partin's said...

Ha! One sip of this will teach mom to post bathtime pics of me online!!

Jackson said...

"Just a little EVOO, and YUMMO! Now that's what's for dinner tonight!" Little rachael ray in training!