Monday, November 17, 2008

Surprise!!!

Have you ever had a REAL surprise? Meaning, something that you totally didn't expect AT ALL? This is probably completely wrong of me to share, but it is just so friggin' hilarious that I can't help myself. If you gross out easily, stop reading now. Click the little X on the top right of your screen and walk away.
You couldn't do it, could you? I know, me neither. A good surprise is fun every once in a while, right?
So here it is. This morning my sister was changing my 1-year-old nephew's diaper. We all know the routine, right? Diaper off, wipe the bootie, diaper on. Not often many surprises in the pee and poop department of being a mom (or dad, or grandparent, or babysitter). I am trusting now that everyone still reading has changed a diaper at some point in their life and isn't going to freak out at the photo I am about to post. Because this morning, there was a surprise in the diaper. (seriously, if you gross out easily- or even not so easily- now is the time to close your browser)



Thanks, Wyatt, for the funny surprise and the great, big laugh you gave me today! I especially like that the little lego man you swallowed is still happy and smiling after a 2 day trek through your insides.

8 comments:

McCullough Family said...

Dan says, " Poor Lego Guy!"

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Oh my goodness! That's HILARIOUS! Hey, I need your address!

The Partin's said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen come out in poop. And he's still smiling just like us.

amypfan said...

This is so utterly disgusting, but hey, us moms have to have strong stomachs--it's part of the job description. :) Too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

disgusting and hilarious all at once. =)

Willow said...

I am still laughing, even as I type this!!

Jay and April said...

I'm so glad my son brought so many smiles to everyone's faces! LOL!