Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Love You So, So Hard! and For All Ages!

Elias, being the typical 4-year-old boy that he is, often says things that strike me as funny. I am not exactly sure where he comes up with some of his sayings, whether he makes them up off the top of his head or hears them somewhere, but he often makes me smile with his creativity of expression.
Just the other day he was telling Adaryll good-bye and decided he needed to shower Adaryll with kisses. After many, many kisses, he finally grabbed Adaryll by the face and squeezed his cheeks together- forming funny fish looking lips- and then said to his Daddy "I Love You SO, SO hard!" and planted a big fishy kiss on him!
Another funny thing he has said for a while now when he can't find you or has been waiting for you is "I was looking for you for all ages!" or "I was waiting for you for all ages!" Again, no idea where he got that, but it makes me smile everytime he says it!
He is also very into using the words "perhaps" (which I think he got from the English-accented veggietale character) and "actually". I'm sure the entertaining speech will continue to grow as he gets older, but those are some of my favorites for now.

No comments: