This is from facebook, but I thought I would post it here. Because if I get on facebook, I will get sucked into cyberspace oblivion. Which means I will spend 2 hours on the computer, instead of 7 minutes. =) Sad, I know.
So, after you read my answers below, ask your kid (even if they are grown!) the questions and post them exactly how they respond. I'd love to hear the answers.
Elias 6, Elena 2 (she obviously didn't get this, but her answers were too funny to leave out)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Elias- That I did a good job. Well, most of the time.
2. What makes mom happy?
Elias- When I do the right things.
Elena- Having a fit.
3. What makes mom sad?
Elias- When I disobey.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Elias- When she makes silly faces and makes silly sounds.
Elena- The hi.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Elias- Ummm, small and tiny.
Elena- Falling down.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Elias- Really tall.
Elena- High. Like this (lays down on her back with her legs straight up in the air).
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Elias- Cooking stuff.
Elena- Go to Costco.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Elias- Go to the Y. Cook dinner.
Elena- Be right back.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Elena- Giving kiss and hugs.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Elias- Being a Mom.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Elena- no answer.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Elias- Be a Mom. That's your job.
Elena- No, no job! No job!
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Elias- When she does the right stuff that a Mom does. Does that make sense?
Elena- Heeheehee. Because I want my Daddy.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Elias- Ummmm. Widget from Wow Wow Wubzy.
Elena- Green. And I will be a blue one.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Elias- Do crafts sometimes. And we go to school together.
Elena- (hums a song) Go night night. Go to stores.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Elias- We both have ears.
Elena- I don't know.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Elias- With our skin. Mine is tan and my mom's is pink.
Elena- I don't know. We hide all by ourselves.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Elias- Because she tells me!
Elena- (runs over to me and gets in my lap) Because I am sitting with her!
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Elena- Go to school. Go get hotdogs at Costco.
Now it's your turn
Fam in Florida Trip - Day 1
10 months ago