Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Word Wednesday

In case you haven't played before, here is how to play: I will post a word. You will post a comment telling your thoughts and feelings about my word. Feel free to give a definition and use the word in a sentence. You can also comment about what other people have said, so check back to see what people are saying to you.
I have an ever-growing list of words in the newly formed One Word Wednesday vault. I have jotted words down that I have seen or heard out in public, and I have even googled "funny words" (which I highly recommend doing if you ever just need a good laugh). Now I have to make a choice of which word to post, and there are just so many good ones to choose from! I almost chose "Cacahuetes", but I am too afraid of what yall might comment on that one. No, it isn't dirty- it means peanuts in Spanish- but I can already hear what some of you are thinking.
Sooooooo, this week's word is................................

Lost.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

"...in dire need, who's at your side, at lightning speed? We're Friends with every creature coming down the pike, in fact, we've never met an animal we didn't like.....Didn't like!!!!!...." The Vulture Friends song from Jungle Book. 1st thing that popped into my head.

I hear there's a TV show too by that name, but I don't watch it.

Millers said...

First thing that popped in to my head was, "The quietest I have ever seen Jen on a Wednesday night."

lissie said...

definitely first thought of tv. and how sad i am that it wasn't on tonight and that we didn't get to watch it together.
next, i think of hook, one of my favorite movies growing up. tootles says, "lost...i've lost my marbles"
sometimes, i feel that way. =)

Jenibug7 said...

You are right Jennie- that would be me at my quietest (aside from sleeping). It's only THE BEST SHOW EVER MADE!!! :)
Lissie- I know! Maybe another week...
Cathy- What are you thinking not watching this show! Seriously, it IS that good!!!

Jordan said...

"We have to go back..."

I am totally a "LOST" fan too and the show was the first thing that I thought of. I hope you are guys are well!