Thursday, December 25, 2008

Your Next American Idol!

The consensus may very well be that American Idol has overtaken bowling and tennis as the new Jordan family favorite Wii game. We got this for Christmas and we ALL had so much fun with it today. I should take a picture of each of our characters. Elena's has a big, crazy afro. It looks quite like the afro she has here, actually! Elena was super excited when she discovered that "The Sweet Escape" was available to perform, as that is her most favorite song on my ipod right now. (no comments about the kids on the coffee table please- can't you see how closely it resembles the American Idol stage?!) :)





4 comments:

livelaughlove68 said...

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas, friend! I owe you a phone call, but wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you these past several days. Counting down the days until we see you guys in person!

keeprunnin said...

hey there. Sorry for the random comment, but I just sent you an e-mail, and I wanted to make sure you are still at aol.

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

Jen, that is awesome. Elena has some pipes. I like "Life is a Highway" and "Hey There Delilah." :) Steph got this game for Christmas too and we are definitely belting out the tunes.