Friday, December 19, 2008

Family Photos

You all know how obsessive I am about having the kids pictures taken often. I'm not nearly as good about family shots, mostly because that requires that I actually do something with my hair and face. And it seems like a lot of work to coordinate everyone's outfits, etc. But we were WAY overdue for a family shot, so we scheduled an appointment for this afternoon. I am really happy with how they turned out, and I'm even happier that I had a great coupon so 2 of the 4 were free! I posted the family pic on the right side of the blog. (replacing the 2 year old family photo in which Elena was only 6 months old...)
I love this one of Elias pulling Elena in the sled. Even funnier was the one of her pulling him, but he was laughing so hard that his eyes looked wierd, so we went with this one. I also love both of their individual shots. Elias looks so intellectual, which is quite accurate. And can't you just hear Elena saying, "Seriously!" That look on her face and hands on her hips just says it all- it is just SO who she is!!!






6 comments:

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Love them!

The Partin's said...

Great pics!! We did some of the kids at Picture People last week that I need to post.

Millers said...

Love the updates. I can't believe how much they have changed. I can't want to see them in a few weeks. Love you guys.

McCullough Family said...

These are great! I love the family one!

Jennifer said...

Very sweet pictures! You're right, that is so Elena!

Have a great Christmas!

Willow said...

You are truly blessed to have such darlings.