Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Believe I Can Fly

Everyone remember the song?
"I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky, I think about it every night and day, Spread my wings and fly away..."
Well, I think we are entering the stage of boyhood (every boy seems to go through this stage, some faster than others!) of imagining how cool it would be if we could fly. Here are some pics of Elias doing what he called "Power Ranger moves" off the couch the other day. Which is funny, because he has never actually seen Power Rangers.
I think the acrobatics are impressive, but what I love most are his facial expressions!!! That is one thing I think I've got to give my kids credit for- they do have great, vivid expressions!!!


5 comments:

McCullough Family said...

sO THIS IS WHAT i HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO? fUNNY! i ALSO LOVE HIS FACE :)

Stephanie said...

Those are great!

Jackson said...

Gotta love boys... check out Colby flying on my blog!!!

amypfan said...

Hilarious! I can just imagine the sound effects. :)

Stacey said...

I feel your pain!! Both my boys jump off furniture. We are always bruised up and bumped. I do love his face, too cute!