Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I missed Wordless Wednesday last week. I can't believe I was actually able to go to bed that night and not just come down and post something! It really did bother me- a LOT! But I just had to let it go. There was no time or energy to deal with it right then. I will post 2 to make up for it. Feel free to leave a caption for either one or both (or tell the story of how they relate).
I was going through some old photos tonight, so this should be fun.


Leave your captions in the comments...
#1

#2

5 comments:

The Partin's said...

#1 "Rubber duckie your the one!"

#2 I can't believe my momma took my rubber duckie away :(

Adaryll Jordan said...

#1 Aflac!!!

#2 I didn't eat it...what makes you think I ate it? These are my natural jaws!

Cathy said...

#1 You can't fool me. This tastes NOTHING like my paci.
#2 What's shakin' Elaina? All four cheeks and a couple of chins.

Jenibug7 said...

Apparantly ducks are very fattening. And I tend to store fat in my cheeks. :)

The Spears said...

#1 - "And they said the intermediate swimming class was going to be hard, ha!"

#2 - "Really? You think you have problems ... you ought to check out what is brewing in my diapers - then come talk to me".